- Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil
- Organic Prunus Dulcis (Almond) Oil
- Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil (butter)
- Fragaria Spp. (Strawberry) Fruit Extract
- Strawberry Flavour
Glossary of Ingredients:
Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil
Cocos Nucifera oil (coconut) is an occlusive agent that locks in moisture to help soothe and soften skin. Rich in fatty acids, coconut oil helps repair the skin's moisture barrier.
Organic Prunus Dulcis (Almond) Oil
Our organic and sweet Prunus dulcis oil (almond) is unrefined and is known for its ability to soothe the skin and is rich in proteins, Olein Glyceride Linoleic Acid, and Vitamin D.
Other benefits of almond oil include:
- reducing puffiness and under-eye circles
- improving complexion and skin tone
- helping with dry skin conditions
- helping to reduce acne: fatty acid may help dissolve excess oil and the retinoids may improve cell turnover
- reducing the appearance of stretch marks
Note: Allergic to nuts?
Skin allergies and food allergies typically have different reaction times and symptoms. Skin allergies typically manifest a later reaction (24-72 hours) when exposed to skin.
We have seen research and anecdotal evidence that:
- allergic skin contact to almonds is more rare than food allergies
- people with allergy to almonds in food are able to use a cosmetic product containing almond derivatives (particularly if the almonds are not used in a product meant for lips)
What if I want to use Strawberry Suzy?
We recommend testing a small patch of skin and waiting at least 24 hours. If you do sense any discomfort, please do not hesitate to let us know. We are always welcome to feedback and stand by our 100% money back policy.
Fragaria Spp. (Strawberry) Fruit Extract
Fragaria Spp. (strawberry) fruit extracts are known to retain all of the originating nutrients and beneficial properties. Due to the concentrated nature of extracts, adding strawberry powder extract into Strawberry Suzy enhances the nutrient content considerably.
The combination of vitamins such as vitamin C and numerous other antioxidants help to shield skin from environmental damage. Ellagic acid is among the primary antioxidants in strawberry, and has a documented soothing effect on the skin’s surface.
All in all, this powdered extract is rich in vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, natural sugars, proteins, polyphenols, carotenoids, and various other natural elements and compounds that are beneficial when applied to skin. Not only does it promote the skin's renewal, but it is known for its exfoliation properties.
Note: When using this butter, you will feel tiny grains of the extract. It will dissolve as soon as you rub into skin. This is great for exfoliation.
The sweet smelling scent of Strawberry Suzy is derived from a natural plant source.
Strawberry Suzy is also blended in with a natural, non-GMO butter. None of these ingredients are harmful and can be used on any types of skin, including those who are ultra-sensitive.