Mary-Jane - 100 ml
▪ great for the most sensitive of skin
▪ mild, uplifting scent of citrus orange
▪ adds moisture back into all skin types
▪ plain and lighter, non-greasy feeling body cream
▪ soothing blend of shea butter, tucuma butter, & coconut oil
▪ absorbs instantly to protect, relieve & soothe super dry skin
▪ and many more benefits
▪ Butryospermum Parkii Butter (shea butter)
▪ Ethylhexyl Palmitate (natural fatty acid)
▪ Cocos Nucifera Oil (coconut oil)
▪ Astrocaryum Tucuma Seed Butter (tucuma oil)
▪ Glycerine (vegetable compound)
▪ Polyglyceryl-3 Dicitrate/Stearate (vegetable compound)
▪ Myristyl Myristate (natural fatty alcohol)
▪ Glyceryl Stearate SE (natural fatty acid)
▪ Cetearyl Alcohol (natural fatty alcohol)
▪ Citrus Sinensis Oil (orange essential oil)
▪ Glyceryl Caprylate (natural fatty acid)
▪ Glyceryl Undecylenate (natural fatty acid)
▪ Xantham Gum (sugar compound)
▪ Citric Acid (organic acid compound)
Click here to learn more
A million ways to love yourself.
With great power comes great responsibility. There are ways to use body cream effectively.
More than just a Butterface, Butterface is here to teach.
How to Use
Made from a soothing blend of shea butter, tucuma butter, coconut, and orange oil, Plain Jane is a super hydrating moisturizer that will instantly absorb into the skin. Scoop out a small amount spread it all over your body in a circular motion.
Best Times to Use
right after a shower or bath: Mary-Jane contains natural oils and no water, therefore it is best used by creating a protective barrier to trap in moisture
at night:your skin is in repair mode where your skin's blood flow increases and the organ rebuilds collagen and repairs damage from UV exposure---reducing wrinkles and age spots. Talk about beauty sleep!
cold seasons: because it is intensive and highly moisturizing, it is a great way to protect your skin from harsh climates
anytime: use it daily and as many times as you please or whenever your skin is dry (there is no wrong time or place to use it when your skin really needs it)
Remember, it takes persistence so the more you use it over a long period of time... the more benefits you'll reap later! #silkysmoothskin
I’m really liking how light this butter is. Very easy to apply and the scent is mild & won’t conflict if you wear cologne / perfume. Well done Butterface. I’m a fan!
I get a headache from heavy or overly sweet scents yet this was the perfect cream for my sister as we both enjoy light scents and found that this natural moisturizer worked the best out of everything! Way better than L'Occitane or body shop. Get this if you want something lighter and for sensitive skin :)
Thanks Mimi - we worked hard to get the ratios just right! A light scent with a cream that is for sensitive skin works best :)